Deserve This?

I never know the perfection till
Now you're so far away
And I don't know what you are
I try hard to remember
When we were both smile
I see you so nice from here and pity, I can't see it clearly.
It's not right, not okay
But do I deserve this?
Oh I'm not fine, i'm in PAIN
It's harder everyday
If you don't know, then you can't care
It's hard maybe the only way.
What a shame i hope you found somewhere to place the blame
Still afraid that i would desert you
We have not hit the ground, doensn't mean we're not still falling yeah.
But be honest babe, once again, it's hard maybe the only way.
And if i deserve this, i will decided to stand up here, always. Until you give up.

nb: ini sebenernya lirik lagu yang gua campur sama kata-kata gua sendiri, hehe.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Loser

E-Day

Sempit