TOKYO - YUI (Translation)


Today I have to leave this old room of mine.
I'm still unsure about this new journey.

On the bus ride to the train station,
I text-messaged my friends.

At the station I tried calling someone,
But something felt different about it all.
All I brought with me was an old guitar,
Leaving the rest of my old life behind.

I take something and I get something,
I ponder that cycle in my heart.

I always try to hide my fears in my dreams.
When get afraid, I can't seem to do anything.

I got on the train, it rushed away,
And I slowly started to cry.

Life in my town continued on outside.
I prayed that it'd never change.
The man who gave me my old guitar
Told me Tokyo is a scary place.

I've stopped looking for all the answers.
It's okay to have some flaws.

Those grey skyscrapers blocked the setting sun.
Even if I endure these tears today,
Won't tomorrow's cold morning hold more doubt?

I can't choose the right thing,
At least I know that much.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Loser

E-Day

Sempit