Bittersweet, Unlove Letter

Hey, I want to ask you something. What's more important reason why you love me? All the time, all the things we had, years by years passed. Should I cry or laugh? I wanted to cry 'cause I can't feel what you feel, heavy on your chest. I breath and I still think about you, and also I can't tell people that it still hurts. Ok, maybe they're not my business, but. Its heavy to share with me? I cried because everything still feels like a lie. I cried because I dreamt of you somenights, I am yet to know how not to reach for your hands, and nowhere near you at the same time. Oh hey, I wanted to laugh because here we are. Still loving each other despite it all.

What's more important thing in your life? Having a best friends, talk to your mom and dad about your future? I still can't get it all. I can't understand what you feel, what you think, and here I am. Still wondering how I can feel what you feel, what the 'beast' in you. I want to love you, how I am now. How I'm supposed to do? Go on my life? Of course I do, and always. Laugh with my friends, but still I think about you. Enough. I can't control my ego when I'm in outside, that's why I always quite with my thoughts. I give up. Let 'them'  hanging around in my head, but I never give up to love you.

Inspired by @nurul.ak and some shitty thoughts in my silly head.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Loser

E-Day

Sempit